This Terms shall apply to all relationships related to the use of the Service between the User and the Operator.
In using this service, we will prohibit the following matters to the user.
- Acts that violate the laws and regulations of Japan
- Acts trying to obstruct the operation of services
- Act of trying to illegally obtain information stored in the service
- Any other act that the operator deems inappropriate
Discontinuation of service
The administrator shall be able to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance if it judges that there is any of the following reasons.
- When performing maintenance work of the computer system related to this service
- When a computer or a communication line stops due to an accident
- When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as natural disaster
- In addition, when the operator determines that it is difficult to provide this service
The operator shall not assume any responsibility for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to suspension or interruption of the provision of this service regardless of the reason.
The operator shall be able to restrict or suspend its use if the user violates any provision of these Terms.
The operator shall not be responsible for any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. arising between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Change of service contents
The operator shall be able to change the content of this service or cancel the provision of this service without notifying the user, thereby incurring any responsibility for any disadvantage or damage caused to the user Shall not.
Change of terms
In the event that the administrator deems it necessary, we can change this agreement at any time without notifying the user.
Notification or contact
Notification or communication between the user and the operator shall be made according to the method specified by the operator.
Prohibition of assignment of rights and obligations
You may not transfer the status under the contract or the rights or obligations under this Agreement to a third party without prior consent of the operator in writing or provide it as collateral.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
In interpreting these Terms, the laws of Japan shall be governed by the laws of Japan, and in the event of a dispute with respect to this Service, the exclusive jurisdiction shall be the court having jurisdiction over the location of the server providing the Service.